Re: The Jennifer Pierce / CBC show?

William Western wrote:

> hey Sloannet.
>
> Um, I just saw a promo on CBC for a show called "Platnum".
> Is this the rumoured Jennifer Pierce show?
> If so, it airs Sunday October 12th.
>
> W.Western

Yeah, it appears so. I saw a small pic of her and 3 other
girls who appear (apparantly in the same band on the show),
and Jenn is almost totally unrecognizable! Dark punk makeup.
I think the pic and small writup was in Raygun Magazine last
month or the month before.

later

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!