Re: zines....

hello.....

yeah, yeah. shameless self promotion i know.. but some of you order
this, so i may as well let you know about it....

in morning clouds #7 is finished, with lots and lots of photographs.
among them, pest 5000 and elevator to hell. plus a really really nice
story, thoughts and stuff, and music, book and zine reviews... all for
$2.50 ppd. or if you can meet up with me somehow, it's $2. or a trade.

email me if you want my address. thanks if you're interested, sorry for
this post if you arn't.. goodbye...

sarah