the inbreds and wooden stars

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
hallo folks

just got home frum the show. aMAAAAZing.  geeezus.  um, the wooden stars
were really good, had a lot of energy and seem to be really nice guys.

the inbreds were so spectacular. the "light show" was awesome. dave was
quite proud of it.  they played stuff from everything...   north window,
amelia earhart, dangerous, wind picks up, turn my head, sense of time...
and lots of new stuff that is sounding realllly good.

im having trouble thinking in full thoughts, so you'll have to forgive me!

ok i guess thats about it... makes for a pretty dumb email i know.

lauren

oh yeah, and who would make an i hate plumtree page?
that makes no sense to me