Re: B-sides

	ok, as soon as i can get some American cash i'm gonna be emailing Adam
about the tape and when i get it, i'll turn it into an MP3 and post to the
list about it....

>I must get my hands on Sloan's wide assortment of B-sides,
rareities,singles,etc... Please help me! Are there any MP3 files with such
material?

>Disco

   "We know the food sucks largely but you 	     Ryan j. Noth
can have as much of it as you want."                 223 Victoria Hall
- Queen's Caf Slogan			             Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			     K7L-3N8