Re: B-sides

	ok, as soon as i can get some American cash i'm gonna be emailing Adam
about the tape and when i get it, i'll turn it into an MP3 and post to the
list about it....

>I must get my hands on Sloan's wide assortment of B-sides,
rareities,singles,etc... Please help me! Are there any MP3 files with such

   "We know the food sucks largely but you 	     Ryan j. Noth
can have as much of it as you want."                 223 Victoria Hall
- Queen's Caf Slogan			             Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			     K7L-3N8