Re: HOM

>Ok, I'm going to be the first to come right out and say it.  SLOAN >WERE
BAD.

I fully agree, that show was terrible....still, i have to wonder how much
of it had to do with being rushed because of the rascalz being so late

>What was all the Hype over Richard Davies about too??  His twangy >voice
did nothing for me.

i thought he was pretty good myself, and i kept thinking "this song will
sound so great once he puts a band behind it" (which he kept mentioning he
was doing)

>I found him very rude to the crowd too, hardly acknowlegding our
>presence.  I think people were too polite to get up and leave.

REALLY? wow....i thought the opposite. from what i can remember, hetalked
to the crowd more than any other act i saw all wekend, and i felt very
welcome and comfortable listening to him. plus i loved hearing him talk
with the accent! so yeah, i thought he was good, but he still didn;t
compoare to the Julie/wooden stars set....Julie, with them as a backing
band, combined with the amazing acoustice of Wormwoods made it probably the
best sound i have ever heard....when they harmonized in "condescending you"
it sent shivers down my back

Jason
You shouldn't hate your body, it's part if you
You shouldn't hate you family, they're part of you
you shouldn't hate your neighbors cause they're part of YOU!