SFZ breakup

Hello Sloannetters,
        So here's the big question that no one is asking...why?  I think
it's a reasonable question.  We all know that Sloan broke up over
frustrations with their record company and all that, but what happened with
the Super Friendz?  Did their American tour disenchant them from music
together?  What's up?  I'm curious and I know you are too, so maybe someone
with connections can drop us a line?
        I've really enjoyed all the old SFZ stories, although the dramatic
crying sounds can be excluded.  Keep them coming.

                            m e r k l e y \!/ s e n t e x . n e t

"Welcome to Halifax, but remember,
no matter who's onstage...WE own this town."
                                           - Thrush Hermit guitarist Rob Benvie

"It is difficult to get the news from poems,
yet men die miserably every day for lack of what is found there"
                                           - William Carlos Williams (1883-1963)