Re: SFZ breakup

merkley\!/sentex.net <merkley\!/sentex.net> had this to say about SFZ breakup

}        So here's the big question that no one is asking...why?  I think
}it's a reasonable question.

I thought nobody was asking because the answer had already been
given:  Matt is involved in a new 3-piece where he does all the
songwriting.

I prefer a multifaceted band like the Superfriendz or Sloan (or the
Beatles or KISS) where everybody gets a song in there and gets to
sing, but I also think Matt is the most talented of the lot and
expect he'll do well on his own.

Andrew