Re: HOM

>> I fully agree, that show was terrible....still, i have to wonder how much
>> of it had to do with being rushed because of the rascalz being so late
>
>but sloan could have easily played a shorter set....they *weren't*
>actually billed, right?
>i really hope they pull up their collective pants and tighten up their
>live shows. i have to agree with the people who say that it was the worst
>sloan show they've ever seen!
>cheers,
>shant

true enough...I mean the last time i saw them was last spring, and they
were pretty darn good (although the violently moshing crowd was a big pain
in the ass)...I mean simple things could have made the set so much better,
like even sound for each mic and turning it all down just a bit....it still
would have been a lazy set, but it wouldn't have sounded so terrible...I
just kept thinking "if this was the first time i saw Sloan, I would think
they suck". probably the worst show of the whole weekend. anyway we've
bitched enough about that so i guess we'll just hope it gets better?
Jason
You shouldn't hate your body, it's part if you
You shouldn't hate you family, they're part of you
you shouldn't hate your neighbors cause they're part of YOU!