Re: HOM

Well, it seems that SOMEONE else has seen now that Sloan are not the pop
Gods that people have made them out to be.  I'd like to thank the person
who left the show in the middle of Sloans' set and mumbled while passing
by me "man this sux, they're not even good, everyone's awing them soo
much".  Oh well, they weren't billed for the gig and every band has it's
bad gigs, they were off a bit, or one could say, just left of center lol :D

	THe Be$$er!

ps I'm being scummy, but YES I do like some of Sloans' music, feel free
to flame me at canales\!/roo.unixnet.org, thank you.