HOM

Ok, I'm going to be the first to come right out and say it.  SLOAN WERE
BAD.  Well, maybe not so much bad as boring.  Chris's voice was very
scratchy, and none of them looked like they were having any fun.  Maybe
it's because they weren't familiar with their new songs, but I actually
left during the show to go to Dairy Queen.  I think anyone just going to
that show to see sloan would have been very disappointed.

What was all the Hype over Richard Davies about too??  His twangy voice
did nothing for me.  I found him very rude to the crowd too, hardly
acknowlegding our presence.  I think people were too polite to get up and
leave.

My highlights from HOM were Julie-as always, the Rascalz- I don't even
really like hip hop, but the were the only group at the finale to get the
crowd really moving, Plumtree-I hadn't seen them for a while and they
blew me away, Thrush Hermit-amazing, the only show that gave me bruises,
Ron Sexsmith-Wow!  i'd never heard any of his stuff before. wow!

I still can't remember all the shows, so that might not be the extent of it.

Shannon (who's ears are still ringing)