Julie would like to tour again - Northeast/Midwest US

Julie is thinking about touring again in November, since she had so much
fun on this last tour.  The problem is, we need to make it work
financially, and since she has a family and a band to support now, this is
difficult.  In order to make this work, we would have to line up a fair
number of good shows, to cover the cost of transportation, lodging, food,
immigration, and the folks back home.

Why am I telling you all of this?  Well, I figure some of you go to
college, and therefore, some of you might have access to some student
activities funds, which might enable you to put on a show featuring the
lovely Julie Doiron.  I'm thinking about November.  I am also thinking
about the Maritime Provinces, New England, New York, and west to Michigan.
 That's about as far as I can go, and I won't be able to send her back and
forth across the border.  Once she's in the US, she stays until the end,
which means I can't really do anything in Canada west of the Maritimes this
time out.  (You can thank US immigrations for that, and at this time, I
would like to thank Canadian immigrations for the four hours I spent at the
border with another band this past weekend.)  We can give you all of the
help you need in the way of promotional materials and such.  If you need
it, we might also be able to help you with some of the other logistics
involved in putting on a show.  It's fun and easy!  Learn how to be a
mogul!  Learn how to take advantage of unsuspecting artists!

Email me and Jen (jenr\!/empathy.subpop.com) with your ideas.