Re: Thrush Hermit / Plumtree tour

Does this tour come east (besides Halifax).  I know alot of places on PEI
have been trying to get more band activity on the Island, and we here in
Antigonish would always appreciate a good show.  So if anyone has the
listing for dates and venues in Nova Scotia and PEI I'd be much appreciative.
Thanks.

t.

Tyler C. Hellard                     PO Box 456 sfx
Executive Member and                 Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Concert Promoter, CFXU Radio         B2G 2X1
Columnist, AirWaves Weekly           CANADA
                 PoeticHangover\!/innocent.com
 IN HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS IS COMING SOON.  LOOK FOR THE NEW
                     WEB PAGE SHORTLY.