Plumtree

Hey all, just thought I'd clarify the whole thing on whether Plumtree's
new album is released or not. It seems that they decided to release it a
week earlier in Halifax, go figure.
	Is anyone gonna share their thoughts on HOM? Personally, I
thought the highlights were the Woodenstars.. but that's just me. I must
comment on the fact that Patrick Pentland is going gray, it freaked me
out. New Sloan songs sound good, a little bit KISS influenced. They
played Girl in case, and some other new songs, plus Penpals, the Lines
You Amend among others. Not a bad way to spend a weekend.. I wish I had
seen Syrup USA though. Can't have it all I suppose.

Christina