Re: the super friendz are breaking up.

james covey wrote:

> confirmed by murderecords, folks.

I guess everyone's just tired of hearing everyone else
bitch and moan over this breakup... When i first heard
the news i was in a very mournful state of pathos. Then I
went through the denial stage "No, it's gotta just be
'sloan-esq' rumors". Now I'm in the pissed off stage. "What
the hell do they think they're doing? Do they think they can
just get away with this? (add a few harsh swear words in
between as needed)."

I guess the bottom line is THIS SUCKS.

My theory is all the breakup bands of this year are going
to some secret East Coast music heaven that they're not
letting Sloan in on. Apparantly, up there, everyone gets
platinum records and they all just sit around writing kick
ass solos.

"Billy, mommy's gone to a better place."

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!