Re: the super friendz are breaking up.

>confirmed by murderecords, folks.

>andy pedersen got wind so you can expect a
>writeup in tomorrow's daily news.

Oh no!  Why?  This is horrible, especially since they are such a
genius band and really good together.  I was so looking forward to a
next release.

I guess it's time to look for a new, currently-existing favorite band!  I
wish they'd go on a farewell tour like Jale, only with a Vancouver
stop to make everyone happy one final time.

I'm sure all their future projects will be brilliant.

dejectedly,
zia

"If I had a car and you were riding in it, I'd show you what my car
could
do.  I'd head east down highway fifteen and see the starlight shower
over you."
		-John Darnielle, Mountain Goats

xenia\!/axionet.com