Re: chris murphy can read!

	when exactly in the University careers of the boys did they do
stuff...does anyone have a time chart or something similar?....who else has
degrees, and in what?...

>Uh, he has a B.A. in English ('90).  Dalhousie University's standards
>aren't the best in the world, I know a few Dal English grads (and
>wannabes), but I would expect that he can read. Especially
>considering the way he writes.
>
>Are there people out there who actually don't read? (he asks
>facetiously)
>
>Currently reading Vonnegut (only 5 novels to go),
>Andrew

   "I know you guys aren't being loud, but 	     Ryan j. Noth
is it alright if i shut your door anyways?"          223 Victoria Hall
- Vic Hall Floor Senior			             Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			     K7L-3N8