RE: Queen's

	mystique isn't the right word to describe it...but if you take the
Superfriendz, Thrush Hermit, The Inbreds and Sloan together...i dunno, i
get to wondering what makes Sloan so much more popular...i figured it had
something to do with how like each member of Sloan writes/plays/sings songs
and it is pretty widely known that they do so...cause before i used to
think Sloan was way better than the others, or at least i liked them
more...but lately i've been thinking, and i'm not so sure...

>Just one question:  what mystique?  Am I missing something?  They are
>clever, musical, poppy, catchy, original, cute (so says my girlfriend), but
>I never would have said mysterious...what do you mean, ryan?  I'm curious.

><merkley\!/sentex.net>
>
>"Money doesn't talk, it swears"
>                                    - Bob Dylan

   "I know you guys aren't being loud, but 	     Ryan j. Noth
is it alright if i shut your door anyways?"          223 Victoria Hall
- Vic Hall Floor Senior			             Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			     K7L-3N8