Re: i am shorter than you are taller than am i???

>Does anyone in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick know whether the comp.  " i am
>shorter than you are taller than am i" came out or not?  It was supposed to
>come out on Kelp Records last Jan. or Feb.
>
>Any info on Kelp or this CD would be appreciated.

i think jon was expecting to send it off this week.

he goes and plants trees for the summer.
he's back now.

james

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
"I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on,
    I go into another room and read a good book." -- Groucho Marx