Re: chris murphy can read!

I know that andrew and chris both took art at NSCAD. i'm not sure how they
did in the course & i probably shouldn't say anything else about that.

the vees.... isn't it from some sports team from hali??

h.

At 04:12 PM 9/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>hallo
>
>i know that andrew has almost his full degree... but in what, im not sure.
>wow thats not a lot of help.... sorry.    does anyone know of good places
>to git jale tab? i cant find any annnnywhere.  and where exactly did "the
>vees" come from?  does it have any meaning?
>
>lauren

* ...my whole life is like a monstrous handpuppet... >
*SAVORY http://www.webgate.net/~heatherm/savory.html >
* SLOAN http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan         >
*    ME http://www.webgate.net/~maenon               >