Re: the super friendz are breaking up.

	if this is true....this sucks so bad....i only got the chance to see them
once, and that was opening for Sloan...i knew i should have went to see
them when they were on tour with Thrush Hermit...

	wait, i don't like to joke about this matter, but...could this possibly be
the whole Sloan deal over again?....that would just be so harsh....

>confirmed by murderecords, folks.
>
>andy pedersen got wind so you can expect a
>writeup in tomorrow's daily news.
>
>james
>
>james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
>        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
>"I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on,
>    I go into another room and read a good book." -- Groucho Marx

   "I know you guys aren't being loud, but 	     Ryan j. Noth
is it alright if i shut your door anyways?"          223 Victoria Hall
- Vic Hall Floor Senior			             Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			     K7L-3N8