Re: the super friendz are breaking up.

nooo noo nooo!!!!!! how can they possibly be breaking up!? what are they
gonna do? new bands? everybody goes at the same time! sfz, jale, rebecca
west.
i really hope this is just a rumor like last time. what happened to the six
month break!?!!!!!! on my site i still have a news item that says 'the
superfriendz are NOT breaking up'!!!
this totally totally sucks!! right now i'm angry and soon i may be in tears
:( its a very sad day in rock history :(
jes
altrawk: "http://www.interlog.com/~bkroez";