Re: chris murphy can read!

>Uh, he has a B.A. in English ('90).  Dalhousie University's standards
>aren't the best in the world, I know a few Dal English grads (and
>wannabes), but I would expect that he can read. Especially
>considering the way he writes.

The subject certainly wasn't derogatory or anything... It was just my
idea of a lame joke...

>Are there people out there who actually don't read? (he asks
>facetiously)

I read alot. I've read all Steven King books except 2 or 3, and I
like biographies alot too. I'm in the middle of a Jim Morrison
biography for the second time now, actually...

>Currently reading Vonnegut (only 5 novels to go),
>Andrew

Chris
listening to: b'ehl - only a paper moon