Re: the super friendz are breaking up.

why? god, i feel like i've just walked into a room where everybody's eyes
are wide and sad and all i could think of was "oh no not again." *starts
choking back tears* NONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! la la
la la la lala i can't hear you...*face wet with tears* i don't wanna be
taking this so bad, but i can't help it...

 does anybody have any fond memories of the
sfz they wanna share? i'd start, but i'm too upset right now...

forever and a day.
cat.

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, james covey wrote:

> confirmed by murderecords, folks.
>
> andy pedersen got wind so you can expect a
> writeup in tomorrow's daily news.
>
> james
>
> james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
>         PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
> "I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on,
>     I go into another room and read a good book." -- Groucho Marx

    warmgirl\!/vcn.bc.ca