Re: SFZ Memories

hullo
i went to the show wiff super friendz and thrush hermit  in june,  and my
friend emily and i were singing along to the sfz songs so loud, that people
at the back of the tiny club could hear us. then when the whoa oh oh oh oh
part of karate man came ( we were still singing) matt stopped and said to
me, "wow, that sounds really nice" and invited my frend and i to sing along
with him, with out the band for the rest of the song.  *sigh*
i thought i would die.  it was sooooooo cool.  aaaah.*cries*

lauren