Re: i am shorter than you are taller than am i???

According to the insert I got with my Steaming Toolie CD, the comp
you're talking about is listed as coming out in April. I could give you
Jon Bartlett's phone # or address if you want to get in contact with
him. I heard that he's moved away though. I might be able to get his
email address for you so that might help if he's still in town. Anyone
heard from Jon or Kirk lately?

Melissa

--
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/2394