Sleric's Lip??

Hey again!

So when I met Change of Heart, after the show I asked Ian Blurton (lead
singer) about their song "Sleric's Lip" from the CD "Tummysuckle". The song
"Sleric's Lip" by CoH, and the song "Cleric's Hip" by treble charger and
the band Eric's Trip all had too much in common to merely be a coincidence.
So Ian explained that CoH wrote the song "Sleric's Lip" from some Eric's
Trip stuff and then treble charger wrote the song "Cleric's Hip" from the
CoH song! Pretty neat huh?! I just thought that was cool.

Limbliker

|****** And on the Seventh Day, G-d Said "Screw It, Let's Rawk." ******|
| "Behaviour is contagious" - Limblifter               --'--,--{\!/      |
|\!/}~~~~~~"I'd be lost at any other speed" - the age of electric~~~~~~{\!/|
|turmoil in tinfoil.. http://www.angelfire.com/oh/Tinfoil/index.html ..|
|**** "You're always picking on me because I'm small." -Davy Jones ****|
|"Where am I to take refuge when the storms of pain release/Shelter me"|
|                                                     -Collective Soul |