Re: The Inbreds take to the road

s1288813\!/uottawa.ca wrote:

> No fair!  How can the Inbreds and Thrush Hermit be playing in Ottawa on
> the exact same night?!  Why October 3rd?! How can I choose?!  Actually so
> far I can`t choose because none of my friends appreciate the fact that I
> just spent the whole summer in the boonies and all I want to do is see a
> good show (or two!) and no one wants to go with me.  waaaaa!
>
> =(
> emma

you think that's bad? Inbreds aren't even playing here in Saskatoon! oh
well, at least Superchunk is coming in October. . .they were gonna play
Regina, and I was talking to Mac one day and convinced him to play
Saskatoon instead. They are playing on the 19th at Amigo's. anyone in
the area should come, it'll be a super-rad show!

brad
bnh129\!/mail.usask.ca