Galore#1

hi sloanneters!  prepare yourselves for shameless self promotion.  i just
finished the first issue of Galore.  in it there's my dreams, some crazy
photo stuff, a comic by greg ryan (as if you know who he is), zine
reviews, record reviews (5 pages of 'em!), and various other odds and
ends.  sorry there's no interviews in Galore#1, but there will be in #2,
and Galore #1 is 24 half-pages of stuff and i really like it.  it's
$2/trade, and you can order it from me \!/ Galore, c/o Sarah Way, 32 Burton
St., St. John's, nf, a1e 5m5, Canada, or you can email me for trade info.
                                                        -Sarah:)