sloan related, I guess...

Hi folks!

Fact or ffiction: Sloan are recording a single for Flydaddy Records?

Myth or maybe?:  Sloan are playing Halifax on Music?

Murderecords' maniacal mayhem:  Is the Thrush Hermit 7" called _Blah
Blah_ as the catalogue suggests?  And has anyone heard the Inbreds 7" yet?

Sheer shameless self-promo:  Suggestions, comments, and guestbook
signatures are welcome at my
no-way-in-hell-is-muderecords-gonna-let-me-be-official Super Friendz
site, cleverly (!?) titled Rescue Us From Boredom.  The URL:
   http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/2563/sfzmain.html

Useful tip:  The lyrics (English) included in the Japanese version of _One
Chord To Another_ are quite interesting - about 75% accurate, although
the errors provide interesting conversation pieces.  And NEW versions of
"Stood Up" and "Same Old Flame" are provided.  Although I would've
enjoyed Japanese translations of lyrics.  I wonder if _Twice Removed_ has
been released in Japan yet...  Translations would be cool..

				...sizzle teen

---
     carol nishitoba  :)   3B E.R.S., co-op   ccnishit\!/fes.uwaterloo.ca
        http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/2563/sfzmain.html
               Poster Girl Records & _in the meantime..._ zine
stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stres