Re: sloan related, I guess...

>Fact or ffiction: Sloan are recording a single for Flydaddy Records?

no.  that project has died.

>Myth or maybe?:  Sloan are playing Halifax on Music?

if they are, it's under the name ".....?"  which i personally
think is much better than a lame handle like "sloan".

come on.  wouldn't you all feel like you had *real* status
if you were on ".....? net"?  but "sloan net", what the hell
is that?

restless in haligon,

james

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
"I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on,
    I go into another room and read a good book." -- Groucho Marx