Re: HOM

The latest Coast has an ad for HOM with the lineup, except for two empty
spots at the grand finale.
 You can get passes at Dischord Records, HMV, Biscuit, Urban Sound  Exchange,
 Critic's Choice Video, and Select Sounds. If you're feeling lucky, you can
always enter that contest that MuchEast is holding.

Christina