Looking for bands on tour!

I'm in charge of putting on the concerts for CFXU in Antigonish this year
and I'm looking for bands.  Anyone on the list who play's and is close
enough to come to Antigonish for a show let me know.
Also, if anyone can send some tour dates my way of bands that will be
hitting Halifax or anywhere else within close proximity to Antigonish in mid
to late October I'd appreciate those too.
Lastly, does Cinnimon Toast have a website?  If so, what's the addy?

Thanks all.

t.

Tyler C. Hellard                     PO Box 456 sfx
Executive Member and                 Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Concert Promoter, CFXU Radio         B2G 2X1
Columnist, AirWaves Weekly           CANADA
                 PoeticHangover\!/innocent.com
 IN HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS IS COMING SOON.  LOOK FOR THE NEW
                     WEB PAGE SHORTLY.