HoM.

I guess I should ask my gracious hosts first but can anyone recommend a place
for the following:

1. Thrift shops, if they exist in Nova Scotia

2. Used instrument shops, preferably with weird organs and synthesizers.

3. The BEST place to eat a fresh lobster without having to actually fish for
it myself.

Looking forward to seeing Syrup USA, Ladybug Transistor, The Vees, Richard
Davies, Yo La Tengo, Sloan, Plumtree, Grifters, Thrush Hermit, Moonsocket,
The Inbreds, The Rascals, gosh did I leave anyone out?  What a stellar line
up!

Skippy
March Records HQ