Re: fill your boots

> Thu-Nov-06              Fredericton             Cellar Pub, UNB

Why can't they play some all ages gigs? I'm sure there is a reasonable
explaination for it, like that they're not "big" enough to play all ages
in Fredericton (cuz F'ton sucks, btw). Does anyone else think this is
kind of unfair? Of course it's only unfair to me cuz I'm only 18.
They're playing at K of C Hall in St. John, why can't they do that here
too? Are you sure they aren't playing in the cafeteria or ballroom at
UNB? Oh well. I guess I'll just have to deal with it until I turn 19
next July. (or I could just sneak in)

Melissa
--
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/2394