French Canadians and Thrush Hermit

this has something to do with east coast, but in the States.

I have a new Sonic Youth Cd (SYR1) where everything is written in french.  I
am not bilingual (though I'm getting an A in French), so I was wondering if
someone could tell give me a translation of this.

Perspectives Musicales
Anagrama
Improvisation Ajoute
Tremens
Mieux: De Corrosion

Sorry for posting this, but my english teacher didn't know what most of this
meant.

7inch: Yeah, the packaging really kicks!  The songs are worth the money too.