Plumtree

Hi. I'm Plumtree's website editor. The band's got a new disc called
"Plumtree Predicts the Future" coming in October, with a tour of eastern &
central canada to follow (opening for Thrush Hermit). The site's being
completely redone for this Monday (I hope), and It'll have the tour dates,
plus some information and lyrics from the new album. It's at
http://www.chastubo.com/users/plumtree/ (right now it's just a single
teaser page with a sound clip of "Tropical", but that's going to change in
the next week or so). The band has also shot two new videos, to be released
later on in the fall. Stay tuned to the site for more details.

								- Se\!/n