new bg lyrics--lonlst in th'mornin'

What follows is a lyric file for the Julie Doiron disk loneliest
in the morning, just completed.  No star (can we call Julie a star?)
approval there, though.  If you find any mistakes, feel free to point
them out.  In fact, there are still a few lines I'm doubtful about.
Would appreciate your input on what is actually what.  Lend me your
ears, and I'll pass them right back to you.  I'm correcting my lyric
file for the other Broken Girl singles and disk right now.  It has
mistakes.

Enjoy.