Hey guys!

So, how'd everybody spend there summer? I spent mine putting on all-ages shows in
my beautiful home of Sydney, Cape breton.  STRESS!!!
Anyway, nice to see this place is still going.
It might be interesting to note that a little bit of Haltown is heading to C.B.!
The State Champs as well as the Motes are heading this way and I can't wait! They're
bring along that split 7" that they did together, although I was wondering if they
were bringing any other recorded stuff...Catano, you still on here?
later...
Alfred

http://www.mailexcite.com