[no subject]

Dear Sloan Fans,
	OK, so I got about 4 responses to last night's post...maybe I was too
obtuse about it. You do not want to miss this show. E-mail me and late
Monday night I'll send a message to every-one who writes me announcing the
line-up. All I can say for now is that two of your favourite Halifax bands
will be playing. I should reinterate that the show will be unfortunately
19+, strictly enforced.
	By the way, anyone with a fanzine, e-zine or radio show who's interested
in talking to The Deadly Snakes or obtaining a review copy of the "Real
Rock & Roll Tonight" 7" (legit requests only please) should e-mail me
a.s.a.p. .
			Thanks,
			Chris Trowbridge
			Crazy Money Records, Toronto