attn: aspiring promoters

Well, Julie Doiron is on tour, and having a bit of bad luck.  Dates keep getting cancelled.  Want to put on a show?  Know anyone who wants to put on a show?

She needs something on September 9, 10 and/or 11 between Seattle and Saskatoon (she's in Seattle on the 8th and Saskatoon on the 12).  She also needs something between Winnipeg on the 13th and Toronto on the 17th.

There would also be a possibility for something on the 19th, between Kitchener and Boston.

If anyone has any ideas or wants to try to put something together, please send me private email.

Also, can someone forward this to the ET etc list?  I can't find the address.

Thanks.

Joyce