Re: Questions Questions

I don't know if this is too late to add to this string, but my
computer's been crazy for the last few days.  in the press release for
"lonliest in the morning" in a bit written my julie she said she had just
turned 25, that would make her 18 when eric's trip started, which makes
more sence than 15.  All the other former members of eric's trip are
older than her i'm pretty sure, and i know mark gaudet is alot older than
the rest.
                                                            -Sarah:)

--

 *Cheshire Zine*