Re: Jale trilogy

well, they didn't change the set list for the london show... except in the
middle the order went: stay away, double edge, from a still, 7:30. over
you... anyways, i don't know what to say about the show except it was
super... they had a really good crowd, which is a nice change in the london
scene... a fair amount of ppl were there. i did an interview for issue #4
of savory, and will post about how to order it when it's out :)
c'est tout!
heather.

*-Official Sloan http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan >  "l'enfance est
*My Teenage Wasteland http://www.webgate.net/~maenon -> l'enfance apporte