Questions Questions

I was wondering how old the former members of eric's trip are because the started in '90 and on the sub pop site they say Julie is only 22 so that would have made her like 15 when they formed. Also could someone please tell me who the original performers of all the songs are on the party album because i would like to do a radio program with the party album and the original performers back to back thanx
visit my web page with sounds from the new Julie Doiron, ETH ,Moon Socket albums
www.dlcwest.com/~paal