The Artist Formally Known as Broken Girl

Hey so has that Julie Dorion(hope the sp. is right) album come out yet?
I remember hearing about it's release being this week, but I haven't
heard anything about it on Sloannet. Well I haven't been to a record
store in a couple of weeks also. Has it been pushed back to another date?
 Also is the new Elevator to Hell album still set for an early Sept.
release?

P.s. could someone please privately e-mail me info on joining the ET-etc
list?  I had subbed to it a while back, then left, and now I can't
remember how to sub back ;-)  Thanks for any help anyone can give!