Jay Ferguson on Lee Carter in the Summertime & Nightlines

   Well, I don't know much about it, but Jay Ferguson will be on Lee Carter
in the Summertime (in the ole RealTime slot). He'll be spinnin' his
favourite discs, songs, whathaveah.
   It's Lee's final show before Radio Sonic picks up (with Leora and David).
   Well, that's just about all I know...

        trist
        vancouver.bc.ca

   ps. this is from the Nightlines homepage:

"If you're in Vancouver on Saturday, drop by the CBC plaza between 5 and 10
PM and meet your favourite Nightlines cult personality. Janice McKenzie,
Grant Lawrence, Cosmo hunk Garnet Harry, Kish from Michigan, and lots of
others. Don't expect Pooby, but he might show up."