News Clipping on Jale's Farewell Tour

Here's a news clipping out of the Ottawa Sun,
Thursday August 21, 1997. I forget who gave this too me.
Who do i know who was in Ottawa lateley? *ponder*

"Last week, a spiffing new Jale single arrived in the mail (True what
you say b/w From a Sill, on vinyl only from Sealed Fate Records), with
an announcement that guitarist (and new mother) Eve Hartling is
splitting from the group, which is also no longer with Sub-Pop.
	Now comes hastily released word yesterday that the band is on a
"farewell tour," including a show Monday at the Cabe. Murderecords in
Halifax says founding members Jennifer Pierce and Laura Stein will
release a new EP for the label in October or November, under the name
The Vees."

later guys

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!