OCTA in Japan??

Does anyone know if OCTA has been released in Japan??
I know Sloan wanted to do a tour of Japan, but I never
heard if the record got released over there or not.

I have a friend who is the indie buyer for Tower Records
in Tokyo, Japan.  She said that the Japanese record
buying public goes nuts for indie/alternative/rock/pop
stuff.

I don't know if the record is out there or if Virgin
is planning a release there, but I would love to talk
to anyone affiliated with the band about getting
the Sloan camp and Tower-Japan connected if
they aren't stocked in Japan already.

Well, TA for now.

::Khadejah::

PS.  Another US tour?   When do these guys ever
       get a break.  ;-)