Re: blackpool release

shanan kurtz wrote:

> somebody spoke:
> >1)did blackpool release any cds with chris murphy and are they >still
> available some how.
>    They released a full-lengther called 'we the living'; it seems to float
> perpetually in and out of used record shops these days.

What format is this full length release in? CD? Or just vinyl or
cassette?
Oh and what lable is it under?

Oh, and if anyone sees Jale playing anywhere, tell Laura
to get in touch with her webmaster. *sigh*

Thanx

later

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!