thrush hermit

In the issue #11 of the Ductape zine, there's a pretty long interview with
Thrush Hermit. It's pretty damn cool, and the zine rocks. To clear up any
confusion, it isn't my zine. If anyone wants to get it and lives in the
Toronto region, I found the zine in downtown Toronto in the used/new CD
store "Kop's & Vortex" at 229 Queen Street West.

Luv Luck & Lollipops,
Limbliker

|"You control me, but I am justafish, and I can float away." -Salmonblaster|
|******** And on the Seventh Day, G-d Said "Screw It, Let's Rawk." ********|
| "Behaviour is contagious" - Limblifter               --'--,--{\!/          |
|\!/}~~~~~~~~"I'd be lost at any other speed" - the age of electric~~~~~~~~{\!/|
|...turmoil in tinfoil....http://www.angelfire.com/oh/Tinfoil/index.html...|
|****** "You're always picking on me because I'm small." -Davy Jones ******|
| "Where am I to take refuge when the storms of pain release/Shelter me" - |
|                                                          Collective Soul |