stereolab and teenage fanclub become computer nerds

Hi Everyone!
I just thought I'd pass on the news that stereolab will be doing one of the
sonic-net chat things on August 13th at 7:00 pm, flock stereolab fans! Flock!
Also on August 25th at 5:00 I think, Teenage Fanclub will be on, so theres
lots of fun stuff happening on sonicnet these days.

Thanks everyone,

Matt.

					matthew parker, lost sweater records, barrie ont.
					58 kempenfelt dr. barrie ont. L4M 1C1
					cassettes $3.00  seven inches $4.00
					http://members.tripod.com/~lostsweater/
					thanks.